Strategy to reduce Interim maintenance award

Your interim maintenance /maintenance case is pending and you wish not to give the amount to your wife. Here are some tips to help you-:

1. Show lowest possible income.

You must show to the court that you are earning very less and you would not be in a position to maintain your wife if she is living separately.

2. Show you want to rejoin your wife.

An RCR petition will be of much help in such cases.

3. She is well educated and capable of earning.

4. Show She is earning.

5.  Show your parents dependency.

6. Show that she left you without any sufficient cause.

For helpful judgments send me a query stating facts. Here

Legal Advice-Click here

By Adv. Nitish Banka
Practicing Advocate District and High courts in Delhi/NCR

One thought on “Strategy to reduce Interim maintenance award

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.