Your interim maintenance /maintenance case is pending and you wish not to give the amount to your wife. Here are some tips to help you-:
1. Show lowest possible income.
You must show to the court that you are earning very less and you would not be in a position to maintain your wife if she is living separately.
2. Show you want to rejoin your wife.
An RCR petition will be of much help in such cases.
3. She is well educated and capable of earning.
4. Show She is earning.
5. Show your parents dependency.
6. Show that she left you without any sufficient cause.
For helpful judgments send me a query stating facts. Here
Legal Advice-Click here