BUILDER COMPLAINT RERA
Format of complaint
The new RERA act has a mechanism to handle builder complaints and has a specialized authority to handle builder related issues.
But you need to draft a complaint in compliance with the rules.
- Mention the place of authority, the detail of the authority has to be mentioned at the top of the complaint.
- The complete name and address of the complainant and respondents has to be mentioned in the specified.
- You have to mention why the tribunal has the jurisdiction.
- complete facts of the case needs to be mentioned-:
Date of the agreement
complete payment details
Project complete details
Date of possession
Facts leading to delay in possession.
Defects if possession has already take
Breach of builder buyer agreement
Remember that the facts has to be mentioned in detail.
5. Mention clearly relief to be sought, like you want possession/compensation/removal of defects in possession/penelty and interest.
6.Interim orders Like till pend ency of complaint what interim order you wish to have like stay on cancellation of allotted unit
7.Complaint not pending before any tribunal.
8.Court fees details under RERA rules state will have certain court rules.
9.List of enclosures-Attach all documents like receipts/agreement
Verification of the complaint as per format