The transfer of ownership of a vehicle is to be applied in the concerned zonal office where vehicle is already registered and following are the documents to be submitted:-
- Registration certificate in original
- Form no.29 duly filled in duplicate (attested one copy)
- Form no.30 duly filled in duplicate
- Attested copy of valid insurance certificate
- Attested copy of address proof of purchaser
- Attested copy of valid Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Prescribed fee along with penalty if the transfer of ownership not applied within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as applicable)
Note: Application should be submitted with in 14 days otherwise penalty of Rs 100/- per month will be charged
Note: Attested copy means photo copy attested by MLA/ Nigam Parshad/ Gazetted officer/ notary/ public.