Send Us Your Case Query And We Help You In Resolving Matrimonial/Divorce Issues

We offer best matrimonial/divorce consultation. Whether its your maintenance case, 498a, dowry or a divorce case. These days latest judgements play a vital role in matrimonial disputes along with mediation and conciliation techniques. Our team of lawyers are well equipped in handling matrimonial disputes and are aiming for quick resolution of matrimonial dispute. Our transparent approach will never let you feel disappointed. With hundreds of happy client.

We are specialized in handling matrimonial disputes with dedicated team of advocates who will update you regarding proceedings in court date to date basis. We even offer orders by E-mail and use of technology and case management systems to keep you updated at comfort of your home, which is unique in the legal industry raising confidence among our clients.

Just mail the documents and get initial opinion on your matrimonial dispute, if you are satisfied you may continue your case with us at a reasonable result oriented fees plan.

Just fill the form to get started!!



 Or Call @ 9891549997




  Planning for divorce??

5 things you need to plan before divorce.

  1. Is there any chance of reconciliation, having disputes on petty issues, this can be sorted out by discussion.
  2. What mode you want to get divorce is it mutual consent or contested, Tell us your matrimonial situations and get best legal advice.

3. Decide on alimony and maintenance, go for a mutual consent divorce as contested divorce costs years, consult           us because we convert lot of contested divorces into mutual consent one’s saving years of money and litigation.

4. Get a well drafted contract to cover any future litigation in future.

5. If divorce is contested one get best legal help on 498a and on domestic violence, dp act.

About Me.

Nitish Banka(Advocate)

I am a legal professional practicing in all courts of Delhi/NCR,I handle all types of matrimonial issues, related to divorce and maintenance, child custody.

 Call 9891549997



One comment
  1. Sir I want to know I have done case of sec 9 my wife denied to stay with me without any reason, judgment was- petitioner doesn’t want to reside with potion as I am liggibale to give the mastance of. I am still paying interum of rs 6500/- my wife doesn’t want to leave with me why should I pay. I don’t think there is any value of sec 9

Add Comment

Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published.