Negotiation is a method by which people settle the dispute outside the court. It is a process by which people compromise and reached at one solution while avoid argument and dispute. In any disagreement individuals understandably aim to achieve the best possible outcome for their position. However, the principles of fairness, seeking mutual benefit and […]

Annulment of Marriage under Hindu Law Marriage is necessarily the basis of social organization and the foundation of important legal rights and obligations. In Hindu Law, Marriage is treated as a Samaskara or a Sacrament. A Hindu marriage joins two individuals for life, so that they can pursue dharma (duty), artha (possessions), kama (physical desires), […]

Crime Against Women Cell mostly referred to as CAW Cell, is also known as Mahila Thana or Parivar Pramarsh Kender in various States in India. The primary job of these cells is to bring about reconciliation between the warning couple. Mostly now a days in Dowry Harassment cases also known as 498A cases or Domestic […]

The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC) is the bankruptcy law of India which seeks to consolidate the existing framework by creating a single law for insolvency and bankruptcy. The bankruptcy code is a one stop solution for resolving insolvencies which previously was a long process that did not offer an economically viable arrangement. The code aims […]

How to Get Succession Certificate in Delhi Succession Certificate is a certificate granted by the Courts in India to the legal heirs of a person dying intestate leaving debts and securities. A person is said to have passed away intestate when he/she does not leave a legal Will. Succession certificate entitles the holder to make payment […]

Making Hon’ble Supreme Court approachable for a common man with quality to get best relief. Recent Cases SLP filed against Father in law just too harass him got dismissed by Supreme Court. Case Argued by Nitish Banka Successful case transfer from Waynad to Bangalore. Case Argued by Nitish Banka Transfer petition in favor of Husband […]

When Police investigates 498a cases. The Statements of all the witnesses are important and it gets recorded under 161 CrPC and becomes part of chargesheet. CrPC 161 says: ¬†Examination of witnesses by police.(1)¬†Any police officer making an investigation under this Chapter, or any police officer not below such rank as the State Government may, by […]